Use hand-welding, flame-cutting, hand soldering, or brazing equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
Currently data is not avaiable
This following graph displays the lower, median and upper income potential of the job.
- Lower Income Salary $32k
- Median Income Salary$46k
- Upper Income Salary $78k
Employment Projections for this Job
High school courses
Below A rigorous high school STEM education - versus the minimum required for graduation - prepares students to come up with creative solutions to tough problems, better preparing them for college and new careers.
Recommended years of math:0 1
Recommended years of science:0 1
Degree Levels Offered
- 4G Welding
- Certificate of Achievement - Welding Technology
- Technology - Welding
- Welding - Fluxed Cored Arc and Gas Tungsten Arc-Welding
- Welding Preparation Certificate
- Welding Technology Cert
- Welding: Shielded Metal Arc W
- Associate of Applied Science - Welding Technology
- WELDING TECH ADV LVL WELD-AAS
- Welding - Shielded Metal Arc and Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Welding Tech:Entry-Level Mfg
- Welding: Flux-Cored Arc Weldi
Links to Schools and Programs
Paying for school
Education by degree The following are the total graduates from all the Nevada System of Higher Education institutions in 2014-2015 school year.
Certificate Of At Least One But Less Than Two Years
Certificate Of Less Than One Year