This Byte-Size Seminar Series is a one-hour training session specifically targeted for Secondary teachers in Nevada to explore Computer Science Education topics.
Such topics include:
- Senate Bill 200 requirements and funding opportunities
- SB200 implementation in schools and districts
- Unwrapping the new K-12 Computer Science standards
- Teacher training and resources
- Teacher endorsement updates
- Computer Science pathways
- and more!
Reserve a spot on the date/time of your choice. The information will be the same for both sessions listed.
Reservations will close two days before the event. A link to the session will be emailed to all reservation holders at that time.